Saturday, January 26, 2013

Update: As I Suspected, I've Been Duped by Bandit Lures

If you read my blog post titled "A Little Dock Talk: Fooled by the Color Chart" from Saturday, Jan. 19, you know the story about how Bandit Lures sold me the middle lure here, a Bandit Footloose, as being in the khaki/brown back/scales color, which actually is the color you see in the top lure, a Bandit 100. Even though the packaging on the middle lure indeed read "khaki/brown back/scales," I knew it wasn't, and now I have ironclad proof.

While talking to my friend, Jimmy Bauer, on the phone today, he mentioned a Bandit lure he had found that was identified as being in a "pineapple" color. The bottom lure here, a Bandit 200, is in that pineapple color, and it doesn't take but a quick look to realize that it and the middle lure are identical in color.

I don't have a clue as to what is happening within Bandit Lures, but there's no doubt in my mind they have a problem. Otherwise, they would own up to their mistake and make me whole by sending me three Bandit Footloose in the khaki/brown back/scales color as I originally ordered. Thus far, however, no one from the company even has admitted any culpability.

No comments:

Post a Comment