Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hook, Line & Sinker...


I was out to West Neck Marina a little earlier today and noticed that the water level had dropped from what Charlie found the other day, but there still was enough to launch. As I was leaving the parking lot, I saw Eddie Sapp's rig parked beside the catwalk, so sent him an email when I got home and asked for a report on his day.

Eddie rogered up a little bit ago and said the bass were nowhere to be found today. The best he could do were a couple of crappie.

The marina owners were on site when I arrived this morning, but they already had split by the time I finished my business. As a result, I had to come home and send them an email with my short list of questions.

As I've already done, please let me ask once again for anyone who visits West Neck Marina between now and the time a new manager is in place to send me an email, letting me know the water conditions. And if you go fishing, include the facts and figures of how you do. Send along any photos of your catch you may have, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment