Monday, January 28, 2013

Final Update: Bandit Lures Fiasco

I sent a carefully worded email to Bandit Lures last night and, within minutes, had a response from the company CEO, assuring me he would get on my complaint this afternoon and work it out to my satisfaction.

He and I just had a phone conversation, in which I learned that the khaki/brown back/scales color (as depicted in the top lure, a Bandit 100) has been discontinued in the Footloose series because of a lack of sales. The CEO also confirmed my suspicions that they have a lot of Bandit Footloose lures (see bottom lure) mistakenly labeled as that color, when they should be labeled as pineapple. He told me they already are fixing that problem.

And, finally, the CEO told me they were crediting my credit card for the three pineapple Footloose they sent me but that I could keep the lures. When asked if that offer would resolve the matter for me, I said OK, and that concluded the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment