Wednesday, February 15, 2023

A Bit of Rainy-Day Humor

Mick was talking to his mates at the fishing club and explaining that he couldn't go on their planned fishing trip because his wife wouldn't let him. His mates gave him some stiff ribbing about being under her thumb, and Mick shuffled off home feeling miserable.

When all the fishing buddies later showed up at the fishing spot, they discovered Mick already was there, fishing away contentedly. Astonished at seeing him, they asked Mick how he had persuaded his wife to let him come and join them.

"Well, it's like this," explained Mick. "I went home and slumped down in my easy chair with a glass of wine to drown my sorrows at not being able to make the trip. Then, however, the missus sneaked up behind me, covered my eyes, and said, 'Surprise!' and when I looked, she was standing there in a beautiful, see-through negligee.

"She said, 'Carry me to the bedroom, tie me to the bed, and you can do whatever you want...' So here I am!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment