Wednesday, February 1, 2023

A Bit of Rainy-Day Humor

I was digging around the Internet yesterday and found a few jokes I thought I would start sharing with y'all, one at a time. If any of you have some of your own that you'd like to pass along to me by email (kenneth34@cox.net), I'll be happy to work them in with the regular blog posts and give you credit for the contribution, too, if you'd like. All I ask is that we try to keep 'em clean. Here's the first one I came across:

The psychiatrist finally agreed to make a house call after the wife of a bass fisherman called his office a dozen times, begging him to come to her home and see her husband, who refused to leave the bathroom.

When the psychiatrist got there, she took him to the master bathroom and there he was: dressed in his finest bass-fishing gear, with a 7-foot G. Loomis GLX rod and casting into a bathtub full of water.

"What are you doing?" asked the psychiatrist.

"Fishing, you idiot," the husband replied. "Now get out of the bathroom before I hit you with my crankbait."

"Why didn't you tell me your husband has such a serious problem?" the psychiatrist asked the wife.

"How could I?" she replied. "All I do is clean fish all day."

No comments:

Post a Comment