Monday, November 11, 2019

For the Week Ending Sunday, Nov. 17, 2019



Monday, Nov. 11 (from Ken)...I didn't get on the water today (probably will regret it), but I did get out to West Neck for a while this afternoon and talked to a couple of guys who did wet a line and thought I would share the gist of what they told me. From Ray, I learned that he and his partner (think it may have been his son) boated a total of five bass today, along with a bluegill. The magic bait for all the bass seemed to be paddletail soft plastics. From Andy, I learned that he had a pretty productive day between about 11 a.m. and 2 p.m., with the largest going about 4 or 4.5 pounds. I don't have any firm plans of my own yet at this time but am keeping my eye on Thursday as a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment