Thursday, November 7, 2019

For the Week Ending Sunday, Nov. 10, 2019



Thursday, Nov. 7 (from Ken)...Wanted to get my licks in before the rain and colder temps arrive, so got myself together and launched out of West Neck about 8:45 this morning. Headed to Albright's, armed with the same topwater lure I used the last time I was out. The fish were not as aggressive today, but I still managed to put six in the boat by the time I quit at 2 p.m. None of them weighed more than 1-4, but five of the fish were keepers. The water temp when I left West Neck this morning showed 50.7 degrees, and it had warmed to more than 60 when I called it a day. Fished a jerkbait and crankbait for a while today, but didn't elicit the first strike, so just stayed with my topwater once I started throwing it. Besides the six I boated, had three other blowups but without a connection. Talked to Dave and Rob briefly this afternoon before leaving the marina and learned that they had had pretty much the same kind of day as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment