Thursday, March 28, 2013

Info Update


While I was at the marina today, I noticed a new sign on the front door to the store. It shows a revised pricing schedule for boat storage, which goes into effect April 1, 2013. On that date, here is what you'll pay:

For boats under 21 feet,  the price for dry storage will be $50 per month.
For boats over 21 feet, you'll have to consult with the manager for your dry-storage price.
For wet storage, the price will be $6 per foot, plus a minimum of $25 per month for electricity use.
 
You'll have to excuse me, but I forgot to take my camera with me today, so I can't replace the photo of the water-level gauge in the right column here on my blog. I did check the gauge, though, before leaving the premises, and it reads 2.8 feet, which still is plenty of water to launch most boats.
 
For more information about the changes in storage fees, you should call the manager, Steve Winfree, at 319-6829.

No comments:

Post a Comment