Thursday, June 24, 2021

For Week Ending Sunday, July 4, 2021


Sunday, June 20 (from dmac)...Had a G-R-R-R-E-A-T Father's Day trip with my oldest son to a top secret honey hole in Suffolk. Big hollow-body frogs were the main menu item. We fished for a couple hours and stopped counting after 12 fish. Nothing smaller than 3 lbs., and the best was a 6.5-lb. bruiser. I know now what it feels like to come to a weigh-in with a 24-lb. sack. An epic topwater day!!!
Sunday, June 27 (from Ron)...
I have finished chasing the mighty snakeheads. One heckuva opponent that I never did keep and cook up but maybe will the next time I target them.
Thursday, July 1 (from Ron)...
Went after flounder today, and after catching a couple shorts, found a nice one.

Saturday, July 3 (from Ron)...Was targeting flounder and thought I had hooked into a record doormat. But nope, it turned out to be a big speckled trout. Did catch a couple short flounder, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment