Saturday, April 11, 2020

A Word of Explanation

I know it's been a few days now since my last post on this site, and I just wanted everyone to know that it is NOT because I have contracted a dose of this coronavirus. Both my wife and I are well and doing everything in our power to avoid coming into contact with this stuff. We will be celebrating our 49th wedding anniversary tomorrow and have every desire to see our 50th as well--God be willing.

With tourneys all across this land, as well as locally, coming to a screeching halt, the bass-fishing news is hitting the skids, too. You know things are bad when I see a TV commercial about Allstate coming up with a program to put money back into the pockets of people who have car insurance with them. Heard the commercial a couple of times in recent days before I went and checked it out last night. Turns out they plan to return 15 percent of each insured's monthly premium for April and May. Granted, that won't translate into a lot of money for most folks, but in the case of those who aren't seeing a paycheck at the moment, I doubt you'll hear many complaints.

Just be assured I'm scouring the Internet every day for something I can turn into a new post. In the meantime, if any of you find something interesting, by all means share the link with me. I'll check out anything and everything.

2 comments: