Sunday, February 23, 2014

I Couldn't Believe What I Was Reading...


That's how I felt this morning when I opened John's email and saw that he didn't have enough participants to hold a tourney today. In my mind, I was certain that, with all the sunshine and warmer temperature, most of the regulars at least would show up at Bob's Fishing Hole.

As it works out, though, John is just reminding everyone that the Big Bass Tournaments will wrap up next Sunday, March 2, when, in addition to the regular payouts, there also will be cash on the line for the biggest grindle and pickerel.

You're reminded, too, that the seasonal big-bass pot still belongs to Mark Ingram for his 4.04-lb. bass unless someone unseats him at this final contest in the series.

Anyone with questions should call John Goodman at 427-0659, or you can email him at johngoodman3@cox.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment