Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Couple Bits of News

As promised, the new Dewey Mullins Memorial Bass Angler of the Year plaque is hanging in the West Neck Marina Store (see photo at right) now for all to see. I would like to thank Steve for allowing us to display it this way.

I also want to remind all the "well-matured" crowd who patronizes the Marina Store to be looking for a poster advertising our planned Old-Timer's Bass-Fishing Rodeo on Senior Citizen's Day, Aug. 21, 2014. I'll be putting the poster out there sometime later today, along with a notebook for interested folks to use in signing up for this first-of-its-kind event. I think you'll find everything pretty well explained in the poster. However, if you do have any lingering questions, you always are welcome to drop me an email (my address is included at the bottom of the poster), and I'll be happy to help.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment