Monday, June 22, 2020

For Week Ending Sunday, June 28, 2020



Monday, June 22 (from "Doc")...
Went out this morning and fished about two and a half hours. The heat hit me about 8:30 a.m. and ran me off the water (LOL). Fished southern West Neck Creek and caught three dinks, the biggest a 13-incher, weighing 1 lb. I'd swear two of them were the same fish, but I'm claiming I caught a total of three bass...all on a crankbait. I can't seem to make it out the creek.

Saturday, June 27 (from Ron)...
Glad to be back from a business trip. Made short evening trip to upper North Landing. Caught 12 bass, but they were all small. Biggest was only 13 inches. Was fun, and I was happy to wet a line and catch a few. U-Vibe worms and Pop-R were working well. Odd I couldn't find any bowfin because this area is my go-to for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment