Thursday, December 5, 2013

Remembering Our West Neck Fallen

That's the title of a new gadget I've added on the right-hand side of this blog to memorialize those with long-time ties to West Neck Marina. However, there are at least a couple more names that unquestionably need to be added to the list. Those two names are Bill Brown (the original West Neck Marina owner) and Ray Hardy (a fella who owned one hot Winner bass rig and always caught lots of bass up and down the North Landing and all of its tributaries--he even was filmed for several local TV3 sports segments).

Unfortunately, both of their obituaries appear to have disappeared from the Internet, or if they still exist, I simply can't find them. So now I'm turning to all of you readers, in hopes that some of you, or perhaps someone you know, may be able to provide the information (e.g., date of death and age at that time) I'm including in this new gadget. If you can help--in any way--please don't hesitate to contact me. Incidentally, if you know of someone other than Bill and Ray whom I should include, I'll gladly take the info if you have it.

If you have any questions, email me at: kenneth34@cox.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment