Sunday, January 22, 2023

IMO It's a Waste of Your Time

That's how I feel about the Fishing Expo in Richmond this weekend. Rode up yesterday with my Dewey's tournament partner, and we met up with three more fellas from the local area. We all pretty much agreed that the Expo is a floppo, certainly compared to the shows of the late '80s and early '90s, when I last attended on a regular basis.

From my perspective, the best part of the whole day was sharing the company of friends, along with the nice sunny conditions. We all also visited Green Top while we were up there, and Wayne and I topped off our looking with a stop at the BPS store.

The last, but certainly not the least "shiny" spot in the day, was a stop at Pierce's BBQ on the way back home. You just can't go wrong there.

No comments:

Post a Comment