Saturday, October 30, 2021

For Period Ending Sunday, Nov. 7, 2021


S
aturday, Oct. 30 (from Ron)...Decided to get a fish finder. Been playing with it and am reminded why I didn't like the old one years ago. I didn't like seeing fish that wouldn't bite. It, however, was interesting to see below the yak in the deep lake, and I did manage to catch a couple of dinks, as well as a crappie.







Wednesday, Nov. 3 (from Ron)...
Got back into my old haunt: Milldam. The temps were cooler, but the bite was hot this evening. Caught a half-dozen bass, some chain picks and a crappie. A spinnerbait and the XTS Minnow jerkbait were my tickets to success. Tried some plastics and topwater but had no luck with them. Oddly, all my catches were mid-channel (deeper river bends); nothing from the shoreline. Was great to be back in ol' Milldam!

No comments:

Post a Comment