Sunday, August 4, 2019

Just Letting Everyone Know

It has been a spell since I posted anything of consequence on either of my blogs, so figured I perhaps should let you know why. Let me assure you that I have not been sick. Quite the contrary.

Instead, I've been busy with the continuing purge of all my old fishing tackle. I've been spending nearly all my free time bagging stuff, pricing it, and getting everything ready to be made available for sale at the West Neck Marina Store. I've already bagged 367 lures, but that tally is not the final one. As a matter of fact, there's a half-full 2-gallon bag of more lures waiting for me to finish this post, so I best not tarry.

And when I finally finish with all the hard baits, the soft plastics will then get my attention. And when those are done, it will be time to tackle the rods, tackle boxes/bags, and miscellaneous stuff. I promised my wife and myself a thorough house-cleaning, and I plan to honor my word. When all is said and done, I will be left with only the gear I routinely use for all my fishing.

Early on in this task, I had some difficulty coming to terms with the fact I no longer will have access to all this "extra" stuff. Now, however, I just want to finish the job and be free to move on.

I promise to take a long enough break this week to get a new blog post up, and of course, there will be the weekend report of our next tourney this coming Saturday. In the meantime, here's wishing all of you Tight Lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment