Monday, July 22, 2019

A Bigger Job Than I Thought

I knew I had lots of tackle in storage in the garage, but after spending the last two days just going through the first of several tackleboxes and tacklebags, I now realize the scope of what lies ahead. Turns out there were more than 170 lures in that first box (most of which I've never used, or have used very little), and while some of the remaining ones aren't that full, the odds are I will be glad when this project finally comes to a conclusion...but that is so far down the road, I don't even want to think about it yet.

Given the weather forecast for tomorrow that I heard a little earlier, it seems a fairly safe bet I once again will be devoting another eight hours or more going through more tackle and readying it for sale once my feet hit the floor in the morning. I've already found things I didn't know I had and don't expect that picture to change during the rest of this endeavor. "Pack rat" definitely describes me to a "T."

No comments:

Post a Comment