Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Low Water: It's Everywhere You Look

Since posting the West Neck photos, I've received a couple of other inputs for which I'm indeed grateful. And because they were kind enough to send them, I'm going to post 'em here so everybody can see just how widespread this current situation really is.

From Jason Murphy came a note that read as follows:

Saw your pictures and thought you might want to see the ones I took at the Pungo Ferry ramp. I'm 6'3" and the top of the dock was about eye level when I stood at the water line. I figure it's down 4-5 feet from when I launched last Tuesday. It'll be interesting to see what it's like in a day or two.

Here are Jason's photos:




And from DMac I received a lone photo with the following description attached:

Somewhere in the north end of Back Bay...Ouch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment