Friday, July 17, 2020

For Week Ending Sunday, July 19, 2020



Thursday, July 16 (from Ron)...
Took a short evening trip to upper North Landing. The first bass was a 1-4. Numbers 2 through 12 were all less-than-a-pound dinks, and the 13th was a 1-12. Swim senkos, Zoom Flukes and micro-spinners all produced. I really wanted to throw some topwater lures, but one of the dinks made off with my lip grip, which broke off my lanyard somehow. I hope he throws it. I didn't want to mess around with treble hooks without my lip grip, so decided not to use a topwater. Was very nice to be back in the solitude of the skinny freshwater creeks. Didn't see a single boat, jet ski or any other fisherman.

Saturday, July 18 (from Ron)...
Fished upper West Neck around Indian River Road this morning. Found five dinks, and the bite was slow, to say the least.  

No comments:

Post a Comment