Saturday, October 20, 2012

Bassin' Buzz--Boat For Sale

 
2000 Triton 186DC
 
150 Mercury XR6
 
Lowrance Globemap 4000
and
Hummingbird Electronics
 
Asking Price: $9,000
 
Owner: Tucker Blalock
 
or call his cellphone:
1-678-882-6512
 
If this notice looks familiar, it's because I had a similar one posted on my blog awhile back but took it down at the owner's request when he decided he was going to keep the boat. He evidently has rethought that decision and asked me to run another announcement, so I agreed. Please understand that I have no stake in this matter--I'm simply doing a Navy shipmate a favor.

2 comments:

  1. This is what i am looking for ........really you made my day.keep it up..........thanks.
    For more information, plz visit us at mulletgutmarine.com.au

    ReplyDelete