Monday, July 20, 2015

'Twas Everything I Had Heard It to Be


Different ones have been encouraging me to visit the all-new Oceans East Bait and Tackle store ever since it first reopened. I finally got there yesterday and truthfully can say I wasn't disappointed by what I found. My friends indeed had represented the store accurately to me.

It's a bit mind-blowing to see everything this new store has to offer when you realize the establishment began in 1982 as a tackle shop no bigger than a two-car garage. Since then, it has become a popular attraction for fishermen, hunters and sportsmen alike, boasting more than 14,000 square feet of floor space.

The latest growth to Oceans East came in the summer of 2014, when it added a hunting division to the inshore and offshore, freshwater and saltwater fishing merchandise and apparel. This hunting division includes multiple lines of bows, crossbows and muzzleloaders.

Coupled with a knowledgeable staff always on hand to answer your questions, Oceans East is equipped with everything needed to make your next fishing or hunting trip successful.


And for all you fly rodders, I urge you to take a look at Charlie's blog. I was up there earlier today and noticed he has posted an item about a new store that has opened at Hilltop to fill all your long-pole needs. Here's the link to Charlie's blog: http://vbfishguide.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment