Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Bass Anglers Catch a Lot of Strange Things Over the Course of Any Given Year...

But a short photo story from the latest issue of Jay Kumar's BassBlaster really takes the cake, as far as I'm concerned. Check out the following photo and see if you agree.


That's right. It's an armadillo, which bass-head Jason G. caught at Truman Lake, MO, on June 8th.

Said Jason, "I'd love to see how many people have ever caught one of these while fishing."

He managed to snare it in the back of a cove on a Spro Rock Crawler in about 5 feet of water.

"I'm still soooooo confused," he added. "Hooked in the mouth, so I think it went after my Rock Crawler. I thought it was the craziest thing ever."

Said Jay, "It's for sure one o' the craziest bassin' things I've ever heard! Thanks for sharing it, man...and it can only mean one thing:

No comments:

Post a Comment