Saturday, October 28, 2017

My Frustration Boileth Over


Any of you who reads my good friend Charlie's blog, mine or anyone else's that is controlled by Google may have noticed that our respective lists of "Followers" in the sidebar have been appearing sporadically at first, or not at all, as is the case at the moment. I checked the Internet last night and learned that our problem actually is part of a nationwide hiccup, over which none of us have any local control. I'm assured the matter has the full attention of Google engineers, who are working to restore normalcy. Until that happens, however, you likely will see only a "Google 502 error," or perhaps nothing, in the "Followers" blocks of our blogs. Their suggested advice is "patience," which never has been my strong suit. Would get out and beat up the water to resolve my current frustration, but I did that yesterday, so am in a recuperation mode today. By the way, did I ever tell you: It's H-E-double hockey sticks getting old? (UPDATE: Now that a new work week is here, I see that the Google engineers have resolved this problem...so I reckon I'll have to find something else to grumble about--only jokin'.)

No comments:

Post a Comment