Sunday, November 1, 2015

Bet He Didn't Have Much Company Today


Heard from my friend, "Doc" Murdock, this afternoon, telling me that he had been out to West Neck today and found a few fish. It appears his outing mirrored the one I had just this past Thursday.

His catch today weighed in at 1.2 (the fish at right, I think), 1.0 and 0.14. The baits used were a crankbait and a swimjig. "Doc" told me he also lost a couple fish today.

Also had an email from my kayaker buddy last evening. It seems Charlie would like a break from all the paddling he's been doing here lately. He asked if it would be OK for him to hold down the backseat on my Skeeter for a future trip.

I plan to take a look at the weather forecast for this next week and see if we can come up with a mutually agreeable date to wet a line together. There won't be any competition this time around. It's just a matter of a couple guys planning a fun day on the water. Stay tuned for the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment